Monthly Reflection Guide
Questions to help you move forward with more intentionality & less anxiety.
Processing Anxious Moments
A 4-step tool to help you stay grounded and present during anxious moments.
my newest book
Stop Saying I'm Fine
A generational call to honesty + healing, and to a spiritual hunger that defies superficial Christianity and engages our deeper aches + questions.
get the book
Let's find stillness when anxiety screams, together.
What is anxiety + where is my anxiety coming from? What is the story behind my anxiety? How do I take my anxiety to God when He feels so far away?
I wrote Stop Saying I'm Fine from my own wrestling with these questions.
For the young adult who feels trapped inside their anxiety.
For the parent or caregiver who aches to understand.
For the wounded heart that can't seem to move on.
For the weary one who has tried and failed a thousand other ways.
Journey with me in discovering how to live well inside of a story where anxiety is a dominant theme.
- The Scars that Have Shaped Me by Vaneetha Risner
- Sensible Shoes Series by Sharon Garlough Brown
- Beholding by Strahan Coleman
- Praying Like Monks, Living Like Fools by Tyler Staton
- Gentle and Lowly by Dane Ortlund
- The Lord is My Courage by K.J. Ramsey
- Live No Lies by John Mark Comer
- The Soul of Shame by Curt Thompson
- The Soul of Desire by Curt Thompson
- With by Sky Jethani
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero
- Try Softer by Aundi Kolber